Welcome to the Adelaide Meridien, your #1 choice for Adelaide accommodation & North Adelaide café dining
The Adelaide Meridien Hotel & Apartments provides accommodation, located just minutes from the centre of Adelaide city, in the heart of the trendy shopping and dining precinct of North Adelaide, South Australia.
Here are just a few reasons why people choose to stay at Adelaide Meridien Hotel & Apartments
- Friendly staff who will greet you upon check-in and be available to assist throughout your stay. Their job is to ensure you have an awesome experience that will leaving you wanting to come back again and again!
- FREE WIFI is now available for all guests staying at the Adelaide Meridien. Wireless internet access is available in guest rooms, function rooms, lobby, cafe and all public areas of the hotel – speak to reception staff when you check in for access information
- Free onsite car-parking means no need to pay exorbitant prices just to park your car or time wasted waiting for valet to get your car from an adjacent lot. Self parking at the rear of the hotel, secured overnight for your peace of mind. Subject to availability.
- 24 hour reception – someone will be there to assist you at any time of the night or day. Convenient for late arrivals or those who require an early check-out.
- Angus & Co. onsite with licensed bar – open to the public & guests daily, serving steakhouse meals for breakfast, lunch & dinner, plus take away coffee and pizzas. Read more on our Angus & Co. page.
- Complimentary use of our outdoor swimming pool & spa, perfect for a cooling dip on a warm Summer day.
- Choice of accommodation, with rooms suitable for corporate and business travellers, for families, couples, spa rooms and executive rooms. Check out Our Rooms page for more information
- A Guest laundry is available with washing machines and clothes dryers, for your convenience. Please note that charges apply for use of these facilities and washing powder is available to purchase.
- Free Adelaide City Bike Hire is available from the hotel, with helmets provided – an initiative of Bike SA and the Adelaide City Council. Read the brochure with city map.
- Our location is almost unbeatable. Walk out the front door of the hotel and you have endless options of restaurants and cafes, for every taste, from Japanese to Chinese, Mexican, Mediterranean tapas, Italian, fine dining & pub meals. There are boutique shops & galleries for you to explore. And you are walking distance to many attractions, or a free city loop bus ride away if you don’t feel like exerting yourself too much! Read more on our Location page
- We understand the needs and requirements of coach groups and have the capacity for coach parking at the front of the hotel. Speak to reception staff about your next group holiday staying at the Adelaide Meridien.
- Our function rooms and facilities for corporate events, business meetings and seminars keep bringing people back to the Adelaide Meridien. Affordable room hire, choice of catering packages and a central location for your delegates to get to. More information on our Meetings & Functions page